Forward of ATAPI Response

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Wed Apr 22 17:00:45 PDT 1998

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*

To:       Eugene Gil <was at kharkov.com>
cc:       ATAPI at dt.wdc.com (bcc: Gene Milligan)
From:     Sanjay A G <sanjayag at wipinfo.soft.net> @ INTERNET
Date:     04/22/98 04:05:53 AM GMT
Subject:  Re: Request info

> Hi !
> Where I'm download detail description ATAPI protocol for CD-ROM drive ?
> Please send me short reply certainly !
> I'm write driver for my OS and not find info.
     The below ftp site has the complete specs(SFF) for the ATAPI
protocol for CD-ROM drive, guess it should provide you the information you
may need.
     ftp site: fission.dt.wdc.com  ::: login as anonymous
     go to directory: pub/standards/SFF/specs
     get file name:  8020r26.pdf  /* This is the latest spec */
Regards,
 Sanjay
Sanjay AG    Product Engineer     CD-ROM server group    Wipro GR&D
Ph: 91-80-2241730   Fax:91-80-2241769

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com