About CD-ROM READ(10) Command

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Fri Apr 17 12:23:38 PDT 1998

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
I did not see this come back from the reflector. Sorry if ist seems to be a
second copy to you.

Gene
---------------------- Forwarded by Gene Milligan on 04/17/98 02:27 PM
---------------------------

Gene Milligan
04/17/98 09:08 AM

To:   "Yukihiko Okada" <okada.yukihiko at z-prj.kenwood.co.jp> @ INTERNET
cc:   t10 at symbios.com@internet
Subject:  Re: About CD-ROM READ(10) Command  (Document link not converted)

I am forwarding your memo below to the T10 reflector since T10 is the SCSI
committee that deals with Multi Media Command sets (MMC) and (MMC-2).

Gene Milligan

"Yukihiko Okada" <okada.yukihiko at z-prj.kenwood.co.jp> on 04/16/98 07:39:40
PM