Concerning CLEAR TASK SET and TST=001b

ROWEBER at acm.org ROWEBER at acm.org
Fri Apr 10 09:03:27 PDT 1998

* ROWEBER at acm.org
*
Perhaps I was too blunt in calling the issue closed.  However, my course
for the next SAM-2 draft seems clear.  I will incorporate 97-225 as approved.
If editorial issues arise during incorporation, I will look to Reflector
discussions for guidance in their resolution and/or consult with those
who have participated in the Reflector discussion and other luminaries.

As for the fate of non-editorial issues under discussion, the working
group and plenary will continue to deal with proposed changes in the
customary way.  Hopefully, I'll finish a SAM-2 draft incorporating
all changes soon, to act as a basis for such activities.

Thanks.

Ralph...
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com