Tape Command Queuing

Dale LaFollette dale_lafollette at stortek.com
Wed Apr 1 16:00:21 PST 1998

* Dale LaFollette <dale_lafollette at stortek.com>
*
Hello,

I am currently the facilitator for the soon to become official T11.3
FC-TAPE working group. In order to size the amount of work required
for this project I am soliciting your input on requirements for command
queuing, i.e. Inquiry Data CmdQue bit set to one, on FC tape targets
and FC medium changer targets.

1. Do you currently have/use a SCSI tape or medium changer target that
supports command queuing?

2. Do you currently have/use a FC tape or medium changer target that
supports command queuing?

3. Do you plan on developing a FC tape or medium changer target that
supports command queuing in the near future?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, please reply to this e-mail
and provide whatever details that you can about your requirements for
command queuing.

I apologize if you receive this e-mail from more than one reflector.

Thanks In Advance
Dale C. LaFollette              Email: dale_lafollette at stortek.com
Advisory Development Engineer   Phone: (303) 673-8791
Storage Technology Corporation  Fax:   (303) 673-8196
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com