T10 May Meeting Week Map

John Lohmeyer john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Wed Apr 1 14:10:04 PST 1998

* John Lohmeyer <john.lohmeyer at symbios.com>
*
Oops, I meant to include this with the previous email.  The penalty for
forgetting is that I'll received another avalanche of bounce reports!  -- John

                              May '98 Meeting Map
                               (4/1/98 Version)

Monday 5/4         9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +===========================================+
                   +===========================================+
                   | Fibre Channel WG                          |      (40)

Tuesday 5/5        9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +===============================+
                   +===============================+===+
                   +===================================+
                   +================+==============+===+
                   |Fibre Channel WG| Tape Issues  |                  (40)
                   +----------------+--------------+

Wednesday 5/6      9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +=======================================+
                   +===================================+===+
                   +===============+===================+
                   +===============+===============+=======+
                                   | SFF SSWGs     | SFF   |          (40)
                                   +---------------+-------+---------+
                                                           |Symbios  |

                                                           |Reception|
                                                           +---------+

Thursday 5/7       9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +=========================+-----------------+
                   +=========================+-----------------+
                                   | STA Marcom    |                  (15)
                                   +---------------+
 (*) - SCSI Harbor meeting begins 30 minutes after T10 plenary
       but not before 2:00 pm

Friday 5/8     8   9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5
                 +---------------------------------+
                 | SCSI Trade Association (STA)    |                  (30)
                 +---------------------------------+

    Meetings marked with == are T10-authorized meetings.
    Meetings marked with -- are authorized by other groups and may change
    without notice.

Meeting        Date               Location / Contact
-------------  -----------------  --------------------------------------
MMC-2          April 21-22, 1998  Palm Springs (with T11)
Meeting Map Abbreviation Key:
Amnd:        Amendment
CAM:         Common Access Method
CAM-3:       Next generation CAM for SCSI-3
Diskboys:    Industry group studying disk attachment via IEEE 1394
EPI:         SCSI Enhanced Parallel Interface (Technical Report)
Encl Profile Enclosure Profile Study Group
Fast-20:     Data Transfer at 20 Mega-transfers/second (a.k.a., Ultra)
Fast-40:     Data Transfer at 40 Mega-transfers/second (a.k.a., Ultra2)
FC:          Fibre Channel
FC-AL:       Fibre Channel - Arbitrated Loop (a T11 project)
FCLC:        Fibre Channel Loop Community (not an NCITS activity)
I/F:         Interface
Int'l SG:    International Activities Study Group
HAP:         High Availability Profile (Technical Report)
LB:          Letter Ballot
MMC:         SCSI-3 Multimedia Commands (CD-ROM)
PH:          Physical (Connectors, Cables, Transceivers, etc.)
Plenary:     Full Committee Meeting
RAID:        Redundant Array of Independent Devices
RBC:         Reduced Block Commands
SBC:         SCSI-3 Block Commands
SBP-2:       Serial Bus Protocol for IEEE 1394 (2nd generation)
SCC:         SCSI-3 Controller Commands (RAID)
SCSI:        Small Computer System Interface
SES:         SCSI Enclosure Services
SCSI Harbor: A STA project on defining a wrapper for SCSI devices
SFF:         SFF Industry Group (not an NCITS activity)
SFF ATA:     SFF ATA Cabling SSWG (not an NCITS activity)
SG:          Study Group
SMC:         SCSI-3 Medium Changer Commands
SPC:         SCSI-3 Primary Commands
SPI-2:       Second Generation SCSI Parallel Interface
SPI-3:       Third Generation SCSI Parallel Interface
SSA:         Serial Storage Interface
SSC:         SCSI-3 Stream Commands (includes Tape)
SSWGs:       Specific-Subject Working Groups
STA:         SCSI Trade Association (not an NCITS activity)
STA T:       STA Technical Meeting (T10 members invited)
STS:         SCSI Transport via SBP-2
T10:         Lower Level Interfaces Technical Committee
T10.1:       SSA Task Group of T10
VHDCI        Very High Density Cabled Interconnect
WG:          Working Group (same as Ad Hoc Group)

John Lohmeyer                  Email: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios, Inc.                  Voice: +1-719-533-7560
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com