FW: SES Questions

Hugh Curley hcurley at indra.com
Fri Sep 26 20:55:34 PDT 1997

* Hugh Curley <hcurley at indra.com>
*
Bob,

What are the answers to his questions?

Hugh Curley
hcurley at indra.com

----------
From: 	Bob Snively
Sent: 	Friday, September 26, 1997 12:58 PM
To: 	tab at talking.com; t10 at Symbios.COM
Subject: 	Re: SES Questions

* Bob Snively <Bob.Snively at Eng.Sun.COM>
*
Terry,

Hope our cconversation provided the info you needed.  Give me a call
if you have further concerns.  I would love to look at your MIF/MIB.
If it has sufficient generality, I feel that the committee would very
much like to present it as the "standard" enclosure MIB, if that
suits your purposes.

Bob

Bob Snively				         Phone:	   (415) 786-6694
Sun Microsystems Computer Company	         FAX:
Mail Stop UMPK 12-204
2550 Garcia Avenue			   	 E-mail:   bob.snively at sun.com
Mountain View, CA 94043-1100

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com