Draft Agenda of Fast-xx Study Group and SPI-2 Working Group

Mon Oct 27 12:27:15 PST 1997

* (Walter Bridgewater x2371)
*

John & George,

I not agreeing or dis-agreeing with your statement below about case 4
hot plugging.

But, while reading section 10 of SPI-2 Rev 16, I noticed that
sections 10.4 d) & 10.4 e) are exactly the same, except that 10.4 e)
has 1 more sentence at the end.  Is this a typo?

Wally

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com