NCITS Documents

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Thu May 15 17:18:45 PDT 1997

* Gene Milligan <Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com>
*
At the last meeting of T13 I was requested to post the NCITS documents on the
X3T13 ftp site. Had I known that my version of Reflections does not copy
directories to a ftp site I would have refused. But I agreed and I have
uploaded the 1997 documents.

If anyone has a need for older documents, and they give me a ftp client that
can copy directories and subdirectories I will be glad to upload my older X3
documents. Otherwise I will tell you to go to the NCITS Secretariat with your
request.

If anyone has too much time please review the documents I uploaded and give us
a brief synopsis.

For those not familiar with the T13 ftp site it is currently at
x3t13.dt.wdc.com. After you reach that site drill down to
pub/standards/x3t13/NCITSmlg and happy reading.

Gene
* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com