SPI-2 driver waveform

Alan Littlewood alanl at lsil.com
Wed May 14 10:04:37 PDT 1997

* Alan Littlewood <alanl at lsil.com>
*
In the X3T10/1142D Rev.11 document I think there is an error in the
waveform drawing on page 50.  Figure 33.

At the negative voltage level, there are three references to 0.2Vss for
overshoot spikes.  It seems to me that there should be only two
references, the same as shown at the positive voltage level.

Secondly, the reference arrowhead for 0.8Vss is shown at the wrong point
at the negative level.

If I am wrong and the drawing as shown is correct, can someone explain
why it has to be this way.

Thanks,

Alan.
* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com