Draft Minutes of SPI-2 Working Group - 3/10/97

John Lohmeyer John.Lohmeyer at symbios.com
Fri Mar 21 08:40:05 PST 1997

* John Lohmeyer <John.Lohmeyer at Symbios.com>
*
At 01:36 PM 3/20/97 -0800, Norm Harris x2230 wrote:
>Wait just a minute gentlemen.

Then Norm defended that the Adaptec data is new, etc.

Norm:  The point of my email to Gene was regarding the accuracy of the
SPI-2 minutes.  Bill and Gene both noted in the meeting that the weak first
pulse data (due to ISI) had been presented before.  You may disagree with
the exact words they used, however they did make this point in the meeting
and Ralph did record it for the  minutes.  All I was saying in my email to
Gene was that the point only needed to be recorded under one agenda item,
not both.  It seems to me from your statements that you should agree to
fewer occurrances of this point as well.

>And by the way Gene, although I heard you mention your desire to have
>Apil 18 be limited to Ultra 3, I recall no "agreement".

Thanks for confirming my memory (or lack thereof).

John

John Lohmeyer                 E-Mail: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.             Voice: 719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.              Fax: 719-533-7036
Colo Spgs, CO 80907-3444    SCSI BBS: 719-533-7950 300--28800 baud

* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com