T10 Reflector is on the air

John Lohmeyer John.Lohmeyer at symbios.com
Mon Jun 30 09:25:20 PDT 1997

* John Lohmeyer <John.Lohmeyer at Symbios.com>
*

The SCSI Reflector has now been renamed the T10 Reflector.  All people on
the SCSI Reflector were moved to the T10 Reflector.  The new posting
address is:

   t10 at symbios.com

If you post to the old address, your message will be forwarded to the T10
Reflector.  Also, subscribing and unsubscribing will work with both list
names (our copy of Majordomo has been altered to treat 'SCSI' as a synonym
for 'T10').

We have renamed the SCSI Reflector to because T10 does more work than just
SCSI.  It is still quite appropriate to discuss SCSI issues on the T10
Reflector and you do not need to be a member of T10 to use this reflector.

If you have any problems with the T10 Reflector please let me know.

John

John Lohmeyer                 E-Mail: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.             Voice: 719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.              Fax: 719-533-7036
Colo Spgs, CO 80907-3444    SCSI BBS: 719-533-7950 300--28800 baud

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com