SBP-2, Terminology and my constant confusion

John Nels Fuller jfuller at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 25 08:45:10 PDT 1997

* John Nels Fuller <jfuller at MICROSOFT.com>
*
I would actually prefer to change "stream control block" to "stream flow
control block" as I believe it adds clarity in that this queue controls
the flow of data.  On the other hand inserting the word "data" into
"stream command block" does not seem to add anything to the description
other than to make it different from "stream control block."

* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com