SBP-2 reconnect & reset storms

PJohansson at aol.com PJohansson at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 00:11:09 PDT 1997

* PJohansson at aol.com
*
In a message dated 97-06-22 00:57:36 EDT, jfuller at microsoft.com (John Nels
Fuller) writes:

<<I believe that a statement in SBP-2 to the effect that if a bus reset
occurs within this one second time period that the period will be extended so
that the initiator has one second from end of the most recent bus reset in
which to do a reconnect.>>

Agreed. I even thought that this was already said. I'll review the draft and
make sure the correcting language is issued separately---since Revision 2e
won't be published until July 18, approximately.

Peter Johansson

Congruent Software, Inc.
3998 Whittle Avenue
Oakland, CA  94602