Ralph's Qerr proposal and the basic queuing model

Jim Mcgrath jmcgrath at QNTM.COM
Wed Feb 19 19:43:40 PST 1997

* jmcgrath at qntm.com (Jim Mcgrath)
*
     Charles,

     As Gerry pointed out in his message, it is MUCH easier for the target
     to clear all commands rather than only those for a given initiator.
     None of this should be a surprize - if full multi-initiator support
     was easy, then all targets would would doing it.  The fact that they
     do not all do it should tell you something - something we discussed
     in the committee at length.

     Jim