SBP-2: page_size field when p=1

PJohansson at aol.com PJohansson at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 19:26:02 PST 1997

* PJohansson at aol.com
*
First off, because SBP-2 is an approved T10 project please use the T10
reflector as the principal reflector for all communications; copy additional
reflectors as you wish. When action has to be taken at the T10 plenary,
sometimes it can be easier to explain and acquire the necessary support if
all the T10 participants are familiar with the issue(s).

In a message dated 97-02-19 19:49:21 EST,