One task set per LUN

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Tue Feb 11 13:58:20 PST 1997

* Gene Milligan <Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com>
*
Caution: I am going by memory and not looking it up.

 I think the description is in SAM. However I don't think it is a requirement
that you impliment that way. I think it is just for purposes of describing the
requirements. However the implimentation should not disturb an application
client that assumes that was the implimentation. I suppose your question means
I will need to look it up before the next meeting.

Gene