One task set per LUN

Gerry Houlder Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com
Mon Feb 10 16:29:42 PST 1997

* Gerry Houlder <Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com>
*
I think George's point is that the original statement was intended to apply to
SINGLE port as well as multi-port devices. It would have been better if the
following paragraph simply had the words "on all ports" deleted instead of
deleting the entire paragraph. As it is, an important requirement has
unintentionally dropped out of SAM.

* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com