Renamed T10 Documents on FTP Site

PJohansson at aol.com PJohansson at aol.com
Sun Feb 9 21:38:01 PST 1997

* PJohansson at aol.com
*
Two of the documents posted earlier to the T10 FTP site,
ftp.symbios.com:/pub/standards/io/x3t10/document.97, have been renamed to
reflect their assigned document numbers. They are:

   97-133R0    REQUEST ABORTED Response Status in SBP-2
   97-134R0    Unsolicited Status Handshake in SBP-2

The documents are in Acrobat 3.0 PDF format; if you have an earlier version
of the Acrobat reader please download a current copy from Adobe's web site,
http://www.adobe.com.

I will not have printed copy of these documents with me at the meeting in
Bothell.

Sincerely,

Peter Johansson

Congruent Software, Inc.