T10 Working Group documents for SBP-2

PJohansson at aol.com PJohansson at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 19:17:06 PST 1997

* PJohansson at aol.com
*
Several documents have been posted to the T10 FTP site,
ftp.symbios.com:/pub/standards/io/x3t10/documents.97, in preparation for the
SBP-2 ad hoc Working Group meeting next Wednesday and Thursday in Bothell,
WA. They are:

   97-128R1    Transport Status for SBP-2
   97-mmmR0    REQUEST ABORTED Response Status in SBP-2
   97-nnnR0    Unsolicited Status Handshake in SBP-2

The documents are in Acrobat 3.0 PDF format; if you have an earlier version
of the Acrobat reader please download a current copy from Adobe's web site,
http://www.adobe.com.

I will not have printed copy of these documents with me at the meeting in
Bothell.

Sincerely,

Peter Johansson

Congruent Software, Inc.