Looking for all FC product info

Mike Fitzpatrick Mike_Fitzpatrick at notes.seagate.com
Sat Feb 1 23:28:05 PST 1997

* Mike Fitzpatrick <Mike_Fitzpatrick at notes.seagate.com>
*
I am trying to collect information about all Fibre Channel related products
that will be coming out during 1997.  Below is a list of some of the categories
and companies that have FC related products that are either shipping are will
be shipping soon.

To this end, I am asking each of you to look at the list below and  if you
products are not listed below then please contact me directly with the
appropriate information.

Basically what I am looking for is the type of product, the category that it
would fall under, a contact name, a contact number and approximately date of
production.

Collectively, this information is important to convince several potential
users/customers of Fibre Channel, that FC represents a complete infrastructure.

I can be reached at:

Phone   (405) 324-3478
FAX      (405) 324-3794
EMail    Mike_Fitzpatrick @ notes.seagate.com

Remember, please send the information directly to me and not out on the
reflector.

Thanks,

Mike Fitzpatrick
Chairman, Fibre Channel Loop Community