Feb. 1998 RBC / MMC2 meeting...

TIMOTHY BRADSHAW BRADSHAT at iomega.com
Tue Dec 23 13:14:17 PST 1997

* TIMOTHY BRADSHAW <BRADSHAT at IOMEGA.COM>
*
(Repeat message - Original message didn't have dates...)

Following is the info on the RBC and MMC2 meetings in Salt Lake CIty in
February:

We have a block of rooms set aside for our use (under the name Iomega)
for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights (Feb. 8 - 10), at $105.00/night.
Reservations need to be made with the hotel before January 14, 1998.
Their number is 1-800-637-4390, or 1-801-581-1000.

We have meetings rooms set up for the RBC group on Monday, the
combined RBC/MMC2 group on Tuesday, and MMC2 on Wednesday.

More info, directions to the hotel, directions to skiing, etc. will be posted
as the date gets closer (and I have time to get it together).

-Tim Bradshaw
Iomega Corp.
R&D Evangelist
(801)778-4262