Feb RBC / MMC2 meeting...

TIMOTHY BRADSHAW BRADSHAT at iomega.com
Tue Dec 23 13:08:07 PST 1997

* TIMOTHY BRADSHAW <BRADSHAT at IOMEGA.COM>
*
Following is the info on the RBC and MMC2 meetings in Salt Lake CIty
in February:

We have a block of rooms set aside for our use (under the name Iomega)
for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights, at $105.00/night.  Reservations
need to be made with the hotel before January 14, 1998.  Their number is
1-800-637-4390, or 1-801-581-1000.

We have meetings rooms set up for the RBC group on Monday, the
combined RBC/MMC2 group on Tuesday, and MMC2 on Wednesday.

More info, directions to the hotel, directions to skiing, etc. will be posted
as the date gets closer (and I have time to get it together).

-Tim Bradshaw
Iomega Corp.
R&D Evangelist
(801)778-4262