Minutes of SCSI Protocol Study Group

Rob Basham robbyb at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 15 02:01:07 PST 1997

* Rob Basham <robbyb at us.ibm.com>
*
Gene,
I was there.  I was doubling with the FC Tape meeting, which is why I m=
issed
the sign-up.
                  Rob
---------------------- Forwarded by Rob Basham/Tucson/IBM on 12/15/97 0=
7:55 AM
---------------------------

        owner-t10 at Symbios.COM
        12/13/97 02:02 AM
Please respond to owner-t10 at Symbios.COM @ internet

To: t10 at Symbios.COM @ internet
cc:
Subject: Re: Minutes of SCSI Protocol Study Group

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
<<8. Call for Patents
The chair requested that anyone aware of any patents required for the
proposals be disclosed in accordance with the ANSI patent policy.  See
7.2.>>

     But 7.2 does not seem to have anything in it which mentions a pate=
nt
or a license.

<<9.1 Proposal for End to End CRC (97-283) [Rob Basham]
Rob Basham presented an end to end CRC proposal to address data integri=
ty
issues observed in systems.  The CRC can be added at any point, but end=
s up
on the storage medium.>>

     But he is not listed as attending. Is the attendance list incorrec=
t or
are these minutes a combination from this and some other meeting?

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com

=
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com