FW: UK comments on ISO/CD 14561 - Implementation of SCSI-2 for scanners

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Fri Aug 29 07:59:55 PDT 1997

* Gene Milligan <Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com>
*
All and especially John. Do we want to submit an emergency comment to the JTC 1
TAG? (Emergency in the sense that the deadline will be past before some of you
see this.)

Gene
---------------------- Forwarded by Gene Milligan on 08/29/97 08:00 AM

Roy.Reed at digital.com (Roy Reed) on 08/29/97 02:44:51 PM