Agenda for SBP-2 working group - Sept.

Pete Mclean Pete_Mclean at maxtor.com
Thu Aug 28 07:33:54 PDT 1997

* "Pete Mclean" <Pete_Mclean at maxtor.com>
*
Reminder - The next SBP-2 working group meeting and SBP-2 Device
Attachment meeting is Sept. 8-9 in Nashua during T10 plenary week. The
agenda follows.

Also, there will be a joint meeting with SBP-2, MMC-2, and SCSI-3 working
groups Wednesday morning, Sept. 10. To my knowledge, there are two
specific items to be discussed at the joint meeting

1. Both MMC devices and devices attaching via SBP-2 use commands defined
in SPC and SBC. However, some fields are not used and/or used differently.
Do we modify the commands definitions in SPC and SBC to reflect this? Do
MMC and SBP-2 Device Attachment define the differences? Etc.?

2. Since these commands are slightly different, are new device types
assigned to show this? Is this shown in some other way? Etc.?

__

Agenda
X3T10 SBP-2 Ad hoc
SBP-2 Device Attachment Ad hoc
September 8-9, 1997

1. Opening remarks

2. Charter

3. Agenda

4. Review of minutes [T10/97-233R0] and old
            action items

5. Tailgate document [T13/1248D] status

6. SBP-2 [T10/1155D]
6.1 Review Isochronous issues