T10 Reflector Clean-up

John Lohmeyer John.Lohmeyer at symbios.com
Tue Aug 26 12:55:37 PDT 1997

* John Lohmeyer <John.Lohmeyer at Symbios.com>
Its time again to delete the significant bouncing addreses on the T10
Reflector.  I am using some new software to help me parse the bounce
reports (about 600 in the last 3 weeks).  This software saves me a great
deal of time, but it does not notice patterns in bouncing like no recent
bounces; it just counts total bounces found and generates delete lists for
those that exceed a threshold value.

So if I remove your address and you think your bouncing problems are
solved, please just re-subscribe by sending a message to
majordomo at symbios.com with the following address in the message body:

  subscribe t10

The following addresses will be removed from the t10 list:
    birvine at netcom.com
    penman at netcom.com
    arun at netcom.com
    ntw at commstor.com
    yone at lpd.sj.nec.com
    scsi_info at cmd.com       <-- This looks like a re-reflector that is
responsible
                                for following bounces:
      borden at AM.CMD.COM
      haske at AM.CMD.COM
      lee at AM.CMD.COM
      oneil at AM.CMD.COM
      wilcox at AM.CMD.COM

    sack at AM.CMD.COM
    Mike_Kanaval at stkamer.stortek.com
    sushil at wipinfo.soft.net

Regards,

John

PS: We have fixed the problem of the T10 reflector deleting all blank lines
|from messages.  This resulted from a header line filter that went beyond
the header.  Sorry.

John Lohmeyer                 E-Mail: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.             Voice: 719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.              Fax: 719-533-7036
Colo Spgs, CO 80907-3444    SCSI BBS: 719-533-7950 300--28800 baud

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com