Project proposal revision for STS

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Mon Aug 25 16:52:49 PDT 1997

* Gene Milligan <Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com>
*
<<Now, is it a standard or a profile? In either case its a development
project (Different kinds of white?). It is intended to be normative. Does
that make a difference?

If the issue is simply the name, no one at the meetings is particularly
attached to the title, no one could come up with a better one. I don't
think anyone cares what it's called as long as the resulting document is
normative.>>

The problem I have with the Scope of the project proposal is that it reads as
if all the commands are going to be reinvented. I think the problem would be
resolved if the profile aspect was captured in the scope statement as it was in
your note.

Gene
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com