SCSI-3 FCP ACA/QErr abort process

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Mon Aug 25 08:38:39 PDT 1997

* Gene Milligan <Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com>
*
Oops with out latest mailbox we no longer have a button for reply to all. (I
guess this was a sledgehammer to prevent people from replying to the company
wide distribution list rather than restricting the froms with access to the big
distributions.)
In any case I meant to include the reflector on the message below:
---------------------- Forwarded by Gene Milligan on 08/25/97 08:37 AM
Gene Milligan
08/25/97 08:06 AM