A Question For You...

Pujol, Matt MPUJOL at FTCMPD4TH.CO.SYMBIOS.COM
Mon Aug 18 17:26:00 PDT 1997

* "Pujol, Matt" <MPUJOL at FTCMPD4TH.CO.SYMBIOS.COM>
*

AOL says to send your complaints to abuse at aol.com.

It's always fun to get everyone to reply and crash AOL's mail spooler.
 That's my strategy.

I hate spammers!

Matt Pujol                                       (970) 223-5100 x9816
1394 Systems/Applications                      matt.pujol at symbios.com
Symbios Logic
Fort Collins, CO

 ----------
From:  Sue Kamm
Sent:  Monday, August 18, 1997 4:47 PM
To:  Neil Morrow
Cc:  10bit; 72030.2544; ajones; alabatt; angelee; ata; atapi; bear; cdr;
ckemper; dci; disk_attach; dkern; Ed Campini-P27090; fc-class4;
fc-ip-ext; fc-isoch; FET-NET; FISICOMP-L; gejones; hippi-ext; idetape;
ipi-ext; jjohnstone; katzman; lkidman; MACLAB; mmc; NEURO1-L; NEUROMUS;
P1394; pcmcia-gen; PHYSIOLOGY; PHYSL-TR; REPRENDO; rhj;
Richard_Kirchner.LAX1B; scsi; sff_reflector; shorelin; si; SPORTSCI; ssa;
stelly.an; SYNAPSE; THPHYSIO; victor; wleonard; yuehlee; Grant Ley
Subject:  Re: A Question For You...

Friends, I believe we will get better results from messages such as
Illiterate Mike's if they are forwarded to the postmaster at the
sender's ISP.  I'm sending this to all recipients just in case some of
you aren't aware of that alternative.

 --
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor,
Sue Kamm
Email:  suekamm at class.org
"The University is not engaged in making ideas safe for students.  It is
engaged in making students safe for ideas."
 --Clark Kerr
President, University of California, 1961

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com