PAS on Objects

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Mon Aug 4 12:52:03 PDT 1997

* Gene Milligan <Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com>
*
FYI:

To: gene milligan, kenn at mit.edu @ INTERNET, john_siemon at siemon.com @ INTERNET,
erkelly at amp.com @ INTERNET
cc:
From: henryc at eia.org ("Cuschieri, Henry") @ INTERNET
Date: 07/28/97 03:22:58 PM PDT
Subject: Call for Comments on OMG PAS Su

Attention:

Ed Kelly - chair:  SC25 US TAG
Ken Wacks - chair:  SC25/WG1 US TAG
John Siemon - chair:  SC25/WG3 US TAG
Gene Milligan - chair:  SC25/WG4 US TAG

The e-mail attached below was sent to all JTC1 SC and WG TAG chairs and
administrators on 7/10/97 and concerns the application from the Object
Management Group for recognition as a submitter of publicly available
specifications.  As requested in the notification from the JTC1 TAG
administrator, if you would like me to notify your particular committee
that the pertinent information is available on the JTC1 TAG website
please let me know and I will be happy to do so via e-mail.

Sincerely,

Henry.
____________________________
Henry Cuschieri
Manager, International Standards
Electronic Industries Association
2500 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Telephone: +1 703 907 7584
Telefax; +1 703 907 7501
E-mail: hcuschieri at eia.org
_____________________________

ATTACHMENT BEGINS....

JTC 1 TAG Members
SC and WG TAG Chairs and Administrators
----------

A call for comments on JTC 1 N 4801 - Application from the Object
Management
Group (OMG) for Recognition as a Submitter of Publicly Available
Specifications is posted to the JTC 1 TAG web site
<http://www.jtc1tag.org>.
The comment period closes August 13, 1997.

SC and WG TAG Chairs/Administrators are asked to point their committee
members
the JTC 1 TAG web site.

The call for comments on JTC 1 N 4801 will also be distributed in the
July 25
JTC 1 TAG/NCITS mailing.

Best regards -
Jennifer Garner
Jennifer T. Garner, JTC 1 TAG Administrator
Tel: (202) 626-5737; Fax: (202) 638-4922
Email: jgarner at itic.nw.dc.us; Web Site: www.jtc1tag.org

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com