LVD SCSI - April 18th meeting Comments

Walter Bridgewater x2371 wally at eng.adaptec.com
Mon Apr 7 11:11:21 PDT 1997

* wally at eng.adaptec.com (Walter Bridgewater x2371)
*

Paul & reflector,

I don't get the connection between a politcal meeting and having a
MAJOR GOOF-UP in the electric interface method of the SPI-2 Ultra 2
preliminary spec. I found this problem out more than 4 months ago, and
have been trying since then to explain the problem to everybody and get
them to understand it and to get the ball rolling to get it fixed.
I have done the testing at high speeds and found the problem, the balling
is rolling now to get it fixed, is that politcal?

Could you please explain where politcal meeting comes from?

Wally
* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com