SCSI - Book, Chapter, & Verse SCSI-Forwarded -Reply

Kichang Lee - Korea SunService Kichang.Lee at Korea.Sun.COM
Tue Apr 1 16:20:30 PST 1997

* Kichang.Lee at Korea.Sun.COM (Kichang Lee -  Korea SunService)
*
Dear all,

	Would you pls teach me the how to purchased Documents.

thanks,
Kevin Lee/SunService Korea.

* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com