SCAM on LDV (round 2)

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Tue Oct 29 08:31:39 PST 1996

* "Skip Jones" <sk_jones at qlc.com>
*
John,

No, no, no, no!  I did not say that you guys are 'ahead' of us or anyone else!
I said that you guys are 6 months 'early' without referrence to a comparison of
us or anyone else. This explicitly implies (if you can explicitly imply
something) that you are 6 months 'too' early...for the market!

BIG DIFFERENCE!

Skip Jones
QLogic Corp.

PS: Your move.