X3T10 Hotel Rooms in Palm Springs-Going...Going...

Norm Harris x2230 nharris at eng.adaptec.com
Tue Oct 1 10:01:16 PDT 1996

* nharris at eng.adaptec.com (Norm Harris x2230)
*
Several of you have brought to my attention that the room block at the Hyatt
has been reported full.  The hotel has agreed to open additional rooms at
my request.  Those of you who have had problems, please give another call.
Those of you who haven't made reservations,once again, room space is going to be
tight.  I urge you to make reservations now, even if you're not sure you'll be
going.  Be sure that you get the $114.00 conference rate.

Regards,

Norm Harris
(408)957-2230
* 'info scsi' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com