Proposal for Fibre Channel world-wide name formats

Bob Snively bob.snively at Eng.Sun.COM
Wed Nov 13 15:19:32 PST 1996

* bob.snively at Eng.Sun.COM (Bob Snively)
*
----------

To:		Distribution

Subject:	Proposal for Fibre Channel world-wide name formats

The following proposal is the basis for a pair of IEEE RAC tutorials
I am preparing, one for SCSI usage and one for Fibre Channel usage.
The tutorials will go out for internal review by RAC members today,
and after a few days will be posted out for general review by the
addressees of this memo.

Bob Snively				         Phone:	   (415) 786-6694
Sun Microsystems Computer Company	         FAX:	   (415) 568-9603
Mail Stop UMPK 12-204
2550 Garcia Avenue			   	 E-mail:   bob.snively at sun.com
Mountain View, CA 94043-1100