Revised SCSI Supplier List

Sheri Spiegel sheris at ca-online.com
Mon May 20 10:30:24 PDT 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* Sheri Spiegel <sheris at ca-online.com>
*
From: sheris
To: star at symbios.com
Subject: Revised SCSI Supplier List
Cc: ascribe at aol.com, scsi at symbios.comq
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT)

>From sheris Fri May 17 16:32:37 1996
From: Sheri Spiegel <sheris at ca-online.com>
To: ianm at ca-online.com, sheris at ca-online.com
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 16:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who was kind enough to contribute to this
supplier list for the SCSI Trade Association's booth at Dataquest
Storagetrack '96!  I have tried to incorporate all of the
information that I received.  If I have let anything out please
let me know.  Due to a tight deadline I may not be able to
include information that is received past 4:00 PST today but I
will be sure to keep it on hand for future reference.

Cable: Amphenol/Spectra Strip, Hitachi Cable, Madison Cable, Temp-Flex

Cable Assemblies:  Amphenol Interconnect Corp., Denron, Harbor,
Mann Organization,
Molex, Volex

Connectors:  AMP, Amphenol Corp., Circuit Assembly Corp.(CA),
Fujitsu, Harting, Honda, Molex, T&B Ansley

Differential Transceivers:  Texas Instruments

Disk Drives (Hard and removable): Fujitsu, Hitachi, Hewlett Packard,
IBM, Iomega, Maxtor, Micropolis, NEC, Quantum, Seagate, Seimens, Syquest,
Toshiba, Western Digital

Enclosures: Adjile Systems, Digital Equipment Corp., MACK, Trimm,
Unisys

Host Adapters:  Adaptec, Advanced Storage Concepts, Bus Logic,
CMD, Digital Equipment Corp., DPT, Iomega, Mylex, Q Logic

Host Adapter Silicon:  Adaptec, Bus Logic, Q Logic, Symbios Logic

Host Systems:  Apple, Compaq, Dell, Digital Equipment Corp.,
Fujitsu, Gateway, IBM, Intel, Micron, NEC, SGI, SUN, Zenith

Optical Drives:  Fujitsu, Kodak, Maxoptix, Mitsumi, MOST, NEC, Olympus,
Panasonic, Phillips, Pinnacle Micro, Pioneer, Sony, Texel,
Toshiba, Yamaha

Printers:  Brother, Cal Comp, Cannon, Citizen, C-Tech
Electronics, Dataproducts, Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard,
Kodak, Mannesman Tally, NEC, Panasonic, QMS, Royal Bridgewater,
Seiko, Star Micronics, Tandy, Tektronix, Toshiba

RAID:  Adaptec, American Megatrends, CMD, DPT, Mylex, Symbios
Logic

Scanners:  ANAtech, AVR, Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard, Howtek,
Microtek, Mustek, Pentax, Ricoh, Umax

SCSI Analyzers and Testers:  Advanced Test & Development (ATD),
Ancot, I-Tech, Solution Technology, Verisys, Xyratex

SCSI Switches: Ancot

SED Converters: Ancot

Subsystems:  ADIC, ADL, AIWA, Andataco, Apple, ATTO, Auspex,
Cambridge, Ciprico, CMS, Compaq, Convex, Core, Data General, Data
Storage Concepts, Digital Equipment Corp., Dynatek, ECCS,
Emeritus, Everex, Filenet, Fujitsu, FWB, Hewlett Packard,
Hitachi, IBM, IGM, Intel, JMR Electronics, Kingston Technology,
Kodak, Kubik, Layo Systems, Maximum Strategies, Megadrive, Micro
Design Int'l, Micronet, Mountain, MountainGate, MTI, Netframe,
Northern Telecom, Performance Technologies, Pinnacle Micro,
Promax, Sequent, SGI, Spectralogic, STC, Storage Concepts,
Storage Dimensions, Streamlogic, SUN, Ten-X Technologies, Ultera
Systems, Winchester Systems, Xerox, XL Datacomp

Tape: Alps, Anritsu, CMS, Cybernetics, Exabyte, Hewlett Packard,
Hitachi, Kao, Mountain, Overland Data, Quantum, Rexon, Sankyo
Seiki, Seagate, Sony, Tecmar

Target Controller Silicon:  Adaptec, Cirrus Logic, Q Logic,
Silicon Systems, Inc. (SSI)

Terminator Silicon:  Burr-Brown, Dallas Semiconductor, Linfinity
Microelectronics, Unitrode

Terminator Assemblies:  AMP, Amphenol Interconnect Corp., Methode
Electronics

That's all.  Whew!  Did you get all that?  Thanks again for
everyone's participation.

Regards,

Sheri

//////  //\\     Sheri Spiegel, Marketing Planner
//     //  \\    Circuit Assembly Corp. (CA) 714-855-7887 X 233
//    ////\\\\   18 Thomas St., Irvine, CA 92718-2703
///////      \\  sheris at ca-online.com, http://www.ca-online.com