REMINDER: letter ballots (96-012) on forwarding SPC

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Fri Mar 1 13:48:00 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* "Lohmeyer, John" <JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com>
*

If you are not a voting member of X3T10, please ignore this message.

The X3T10 letter ballot (96-012) on forwarding SPC to X3 for first public
review closes on Wednesday, March 6 at noon MST.  As of 2:20 pm on March 1,
I have not received ballots from the following organizations:

Adaptec, Inc.
Congruent Software, Inc.
Digital Equipment Corp.
Eastman Kodak Co.
Exabyte Corp.
FSI Consulting Services
Honda Connectors
IBM Corp.
IIX Consulting
NEC Technologies
Ophidian Designs
Seagate Technology
Storage Technology Corp.
Sun Microsystems Computer Co
Symbios Logic Inc.
UNISYS Corporation
Western Digital Corporation
Woven Electronics

If your organization is on this list and you believe you've already sent me
your ballot, please send it again -- I do not have it.  I will also accept
your vote by email, provided that you include the necessary information
(Name, Organization, X3T10 Status, Vote, and Comments, if any).  I will
assume you are voting for your organization (as opposed to an individual
vote) unless you tell me otherwise.

Regards,

John Lohmeyer, Chair X3T10 Technical Committee

John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud