SCSI-ID CLASH..

Gene Stevens gene at verisys.com
Mon Jun 17 08:43:17 PDT 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* Gene Stevens <gene at verisys.com>
*
At 02:31 PM 6/17/96 +0530, Barada Mishra wrote:
>* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
>* barada at wipinfo.soft.net (Barada Mishra)
>*
>
>Hello :
>
>Is there a way to find out possible SCSI-ID clash on the SCSI bus?
>I am using 53c94 chip as the initiator.
>
>Regards
>
>Barada
>(barada at wipinfo.soft.net)

Hello Barada,

You could use our analyzer, the SV-1620, to determine the SCSI-ID clash.  I
have sent you information about our tools before.  We are now shipping the
SV-1620 which is our FAST-20, Wide/Narrow, Differential/Single Ended SCSI
bus analyzer.  If you would like me to send our data sheet and price list
again, please let me know.

Cordially,

Gene Stevens
* Gene Stevens            Verisys Inc.                                *
* gene at verisys.com        2901-B Research Park Dr.                    *
*                         Soquel, CA  95073                           *
* Voice (408) 464-4292                                                *
* FAX   (408) 464-4290    Product info.: verisys-info at verisys.com     *
*                         Demo and info. at http://www.verisys.com    *
* SCSI Performance and Protocol Analyzers                             *
* Notebook PC based (PCMCIA) and ISA bus based                        *
* SCSI-View SV1620: (16/8 bit, FAST/FAST20-Ultra, Diff./Sngl Ended)   *