STA Meeting Location Goof

Jim McGrath jmcgrath at QNTM.COM
Fri Jan 26 16:11:40 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* "Jim McGrath" <jmcgrath at qntm.com>
*
                      Subject:                              Time:  4:47 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         STA Meeting Location Goof             Date:  1/26/96

Sorry about that, but I cut and pasted from the X3T11 December meeting
announcement, not the February one (both are in San Diego, but at
different hotels).  The correct hotel location is:

Catamaran Resort Hotel
phone: 619-488-1081 (or 800-288-0770)

and the time is still Thursday, Feb 8, 8 am to 3 pm.

There was a block of rooms reserved for X3T11 at $125 single and $140
double.  If they are out of rooms, there are many alternative hotels
nearby.  One that I am familar with is the Hyatt Islandia (5 minutes
away).

Jim