Altering block size support for tape devices

Dan Davies - Overland Data ddavies at cts.com
Tue Jan 23 11:21:03 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* <Dan Davies - Overland Data <ddavies at cts.com>>
Ted,
I don't have any real issues with your proposal to add granularity
information to the Read Block Limits command, but I'm curious where you
find the words in SCSI-2 that mandates support for all block sizes in a
range.  I only see that a minimum and maximum block size is
reported, not the entire range of values between those limits.

Am I missing something obvious?