X3T10 letter ballot 96-010

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Tue Jan 23 08:42:00 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* <"Lohmeyer, John" <JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com>>

If you are not a voting member of X3T10, please disregard this message.

There is a small error on the X3T10 letter ballot 96-010 which deals with
forwarding Serial Storage Architecture - SCSI-2 Protocol.  In the subject
line, the ballot incorrectly references SSA-TL1 instead of SSA-S2P.  This
apparently was a missed change in editing the ballot form from 96-009 which
dealt with SSA-TL1.

Since the three other references to S2P are correct and SSA-S2P was enclosed
with the ballot, I think it should be clear that this ballot indeed does
deal with SSA-S2P.

Sorry about the error,

John Lohmeyer, Chair X3T10

PS:  I am always concerned that my posting something about a ballot will
cause someone to decide to post their opinions about the document being
balloted.  Please do not discuss your voting position on this document until
the ballot closes.
John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud