Comments on X3T10 Minutes

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Sun Jan 21 14:37:59 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* <Gene Milligan  <Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com>>
As initially distributed the minutes state:
>Charles Monia moved that X3T10 accept 95-260r3 as revised (Set Capacity
>Proposal) for inclusion in the SPC and override the stabilized state of the
>SPC.  Gene Milligan seconded the motion.  The motion passed 33:0:0:18=51.

 I did not hear the motion as written in the minutes and would not have
seconded it or voted for it in that form. I did not view the motion as
overriding the stabilized state. I viewed it as requiring two-thirds to pass
due to the stabilized state. I think "and override the stabilized state of the
SPC" was not part of the motion and should be deleted from the minutes in three
places.