Ultra SCSI Support

Kevin Gingerich S=Kevin_Gingerich%S=Gingerich%G=Kevin%TI at mcimail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:53:00 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* <Kevin Gingerich <S=Kevin_Gingerich%S=Gingerich%G=Kevin%TI at mcimail.com>>

  To  SCSI Reflector   X400

>From  Kevin Gingerich  GING

/pn=scsi/mbx1=scsi at symbios.com/ems=internet/admd=mci/c=us/

Subj  Ultra SCSI Support

Jim, you may add Texas Instruments as a supplier of differential transceivers
and single-ended terminators for Ultra SCSI. /Kevin/

-********** ORIGINAL MSG RECEIVED ON 01/04/96 AT 14:11 FOLLOWS **********-

-MSG M#=   195433 FR=X400 TO=GING   SENT=01/04/96  02:11 PM
     R#=003 ST=C DIV=0003 CC=00618 BY=X400 AT=01/04/96 02:11 PM