SPI-2 LVDS Working Group Meeting Notice

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Thu Jan 4 08:05:00 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* <"Lohmeyer, John" <JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com>>

Please note that this is a change from the previously planned date of Feb
5th and is subject to approval at next week's X3T10 meeting.  Also, we are
now planning a two-day meeting because of the push to stabilize LVDS by
March.

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

X3T10 SPI-2 LVDS Working Group Meeting
January 29-30, 1996
9:00 am -- 5:00 pm (each day)

Red Lion Hotel
Denver At Stapleton Airport (the old Denver airport)
3203 Quebec Street
Denver, CO., 80207
Phone: 303-321-3333 or 800-547-8010
  Fax: 303-355-0103

Hosted by: Symbios Logic Inc.

No guest room block has been arranged, so make your reservations early!

The hotel provides a shuttle service from the Denver International Airport
(DIA).

If you are traveling by rental car, take Pena Boulevard from DIA to I-70
West
and get off at the Quebec St. exit.  Go South (left) on Quebec approximately

2 miles and the Red Lion is on the right.  Total distance is about 14 miles.

We will be attempting to finalize the LVDS driver, receiver, and terminator
specifications to meet the goal established by the SCSI Trade Association
of having LVDS stable by March '96.

John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud