March Meeting Map

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Mon Feb 26 11:39:09 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* "Skip Jones" <sk_jones at qlc.com>
*
I just received this month's mailing and I'm real sure that the 11/30/95
version of the meeting map enclosed is outdated.  The STA WILL meet from 8:30
AM - 2:00 PM Monday, 3/11/96.  NOT THURSDAY or FRIDAY as indicated in the
mailing's map. Also, I do not know anything about a P1394 meeting.  I've
enclosed below the REAL up-to-date meeting map. ('REAL' meaning what I've
reserved rooms for.)  See ya there! -sj 2/26/96  PS: I did this in Word for
Mac, font = Monaco, 10pt

FINAL MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT! -  During the week of March 11th, 1996, I am
hosting the following meetings in San Diego:

X3T10 (Plenary and WG)
STA
FCLC
SPI-2 WG
EPI
SCSI-3 WG
SCC/RAB WG
MMC
RAB
FCA MARKETING
CAM-3 WG
SFF
SSC/SMC WG

WHEN: MARCH 11-15, 1996

HOST: QLogic Corporation, Skip Jones

LOCATION: Hyatt Islandia, 1441 Quivira Road, San Diego, California  92660
619-224-1234

Note: Please use the GROUP NAME when making your reservations.

GROUP NAME: American National Standards Institute, ANSI/X3T10

ROOM RATE: $109.50 Single, $119.00 Double

RESERVATION CUTOFF DATE:   February 25, 1996 (If you put off making
reservations until now I'm not sure what your rate will be.  You snooze, you
loose!)

!NOTICE COMMITTEE CHAIRMEN/FACILITATORS!
It is very important for me to get an attendance list from each one of you for
EVERY meeting occurring this week (including RAB, FCLC, STA, SFF, FCA, SPI-2,
EPI, MMC, etc.).  This list needs to include the name of the attendee and the
number of nights they are staying at the hotel.  WARNING! I will be hounding
all of you for your lists every day of the week!

HOW TO GET THERE:

>From San Diego Airport:
Take the Pt. Loma exit and turn right on Nimitz Blvd. to Mission Bay Park.
Follow Ingram St. north and turn right at West Mission Bay Dr.  Follow West
Mission Bay Dr. to the right.  Turn left at Quivira Rd. and then right to Hyatt
Islandia.

>From the North (L.A., Orange County, etc,):
Interstate 5 south.  Right at Seaworld Drive Exit.  Pass Seaworld and turn
right at West Mission Bay Dr.  Follow West Mission Bay Dr. to the right.  Turn
left at Quivira Rd. and then right to Hyatt Islandia.

IN CASE OF QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS, CALL Pattie Lierman/Jill Huffman, QLogic
Corporation at 714-668-5059

                             March `96 Meeting Map
                         (2/26/96 Skip Jones Version)

Monday 3/11  8:30  9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +===========================================+
                +======================+=======================+---+
                |    STA               |   FCLC                    |  (40)
                +----------------------+---------------------------+

Tuesday 3/12       9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===================================+=======+
                   +===============+===============+===+
                   +===============+---------------+
                   +-------------------------------+
                   | CAM-3 WG      |                                  (5)
                   +===============+

Wednesday 3/13     9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===================================+=======+
                   +===================================+
                   | RAB                               |              (20)

Thursday 3/14      9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   |  SSC/SMC WG   |                                  (10)

Friday 3/15    8   9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5
                    (no meetings planned)