March '96 Meetings

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Thu Feb 1 17:20:20 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* "Skip Jones" <sk_jones at qlc.com>
*
MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT -  During the week of March 11th, 1996, I am hosting the
following meetings in San Diego:

X3T10 (Plenary and WG)
STA
FCLC
SPI-2 WG
EPI
SCSI-3 WG
SCC/RAB WG
MMC
RAB
FCA MARKETING
CAM-3 WG
SFF
HIPPI
SSC/SMC WG

WHEN: MARCH 11-15, 1996

HOST: QLogic Corporation, Skip Jones

LOCATION: Hyatt Islandia, 1441 Quivira Road, San Diego, California  92660
619-224-1234

Note: Please use the GROUP NAME when making your reservations.

GROUP NAME: American National Standards Institute, ANSI/X3T10

ROOM RATE: $109.50 Single, $119.00 Double

RESERVATION CUTOFF DATE:   February 5, 1996 (I have extended it to 2/19/96
because almost nobody has made reservations yet!)

!NOTICE COMMITTEE CHAIRMEN/FACILITATORS!
It is very important for me to get an attendance list from each one of you for
EVERY meeting occurring this week (including RAB, FCLC, STA, SFF, FCA, SPI-2,
EPI, HIPPI, MMC, etc.).  This list needs to include the name of the attendee
and the number of nights they are staying at the hotel.  WARNING! I will be
hounding all of you for your lists every day of the week!  Also, to arrange
your own functions (i.e., Joe Molina - RAB Dinner/special breakouts, and Diana
Silva - FCA Dinner/lunch), PLEASE CONTACT KRISTINE ENTWISTLE at 619-221-4828.
She's my Hyatt cordinator.  She's expecting your calls.

HOW TO GET THERE:

>From San Diego Airport:
Take the Pt. Loma exit and turn right on Nimitz Blvd. to Mission Bay Park.
Follow Ingram St. north and turn right at West Mission Bay Dr.  Follow West
Mission Bay Dr. to the right.  Turn left at Quivira Rd. and then right to Hyatt
Islandia.

>From the North (L.A., Orange County, etc,):
Interstate 5 south.  Right at Seaworld Drive Exit.  Pass Seaworld and turn
right at West Mission Bay Dr.  Follow West Mission Bay Dr. to the right.  Turn
left at Quivira Rd. and then right to Hyatt Islandia.

IN CASE OF QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS, CALL Skip Jones, QLogic Corporation at
714-668-5058, or e-mail at SK_JONES at QLC.COM

                             March `96 Meeting Map
                           (2/1/96 S. Jones Version)

Monday 3/11        9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +===========================================+
                   +===================+=======================+---+
                   | STA               |   FCLC                    |  (40)
                   +-------------------+---------------------------+

Tuesday 3/12       9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===================================+=======+
                   +===============+===============+===+
                   +===============+---------------+
                   +-------------------------------+
                   | CAM-3 WG      |                                  (5)
                   +===============+

Wednesday 3/13     9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===================================+=======+
                   +===================================+
                   +-----------------------------------+
                   +-----------------------------------+
                   | HIPPI                             |              (15)

Thursday 3/14      9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
 			 | HIPPI 		   |              		    (15)

Friday 3/15    8   9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5
                    (no meetings planned)