Meeting Rooms Map for May 1996 Plenary Week

Norm Harris x2230 nharris at eng.adaptec.com
Thu Apr 25 15:11:00 PDT 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* nharris at eng.adaptec.com (Norm Harris x2230)
*

Folks,

We have rooms for the following meetings reserved at the Marriott North, Ft. Lauderdale the week of May 5.
If you expect to have meeting space at the hotel during this week and do not see a listing fo your meeting, then
I assume you have made arrangements directly with the hotel.

NOrm

						May 1996 Meeting Map
 						(4/25/96 Version)

Monday 5/6         9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +===========================================+
                   +=========================+=================+
                                             | SPC Review      |      (15)
                                             +=================+

Tuesday 5/7        9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===================================+=======+
                   +===============+===============+===+
		   +===============+---------------+
                   +===============+-----------------+
       	           | SMART Study Group		     |		     (20)
		   +----------------------- ----------+

Wednesday 5/8      9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===================================+=======+
                   +===================================+
                   +-----------------------------------+-----------+
                   | RAB                                           |  (20)

Thursday 5/9       9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +---------------+===========================+
                   +===============+===========================+
                 +-+===============+---------------+
                 | STA                             |                 (30)
                 +---------------------------------+

Friday 5/10    8   9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5

               +=======================+
               | SBC Review            |                              (15)
               +=======================+

    Meetings marked with == are X3T10-authorized meetings.
    Meetings marked with -- are authorized by other groups and may change
    without notice.

Meeting Map Abbreviation Key:
CAM:              Common Access Method
CAM-3:            Next generation CAM for SCSI-3
EPI:              SCSI Enhanced Parallel Interface (Technical Report)
Fast-20:          Synchronous Data Transfer at 20 Megatransfers/second
FC-AL:            Fibre Channel - Arbitrated Loop (an X3T11 project)
FCLC:             Fibre Channel Loop Community (not an X3 activity)
I/F:              Interface
High Avail.:      High Availability
LB:               Letter Ballot
MMC:              SCSI-3 Multimedia Commands (CD-ROM)
PH:               Physical (Connectors, Cables, Transceivers, etc.)
Plenary:          Full Committee Meeting
RAB:              RAID Advisory Board (not an X3 activity)
RAID:             Redundant Array of Independent Devices
SBC:              SCSI-3 Block Commands
SBP:              SCSI-3 Serial Bus Protocol
SCC:              SCSI-3 Controller Commands (RAID)
SCSI:             Small Computer System Interface
STA:              SCSI Trade Association (not an X3 activity)
SFF:              SFF Industry Group (not an X3 activity)
SG:               Study Group
SMC:              SCSI-3 Medium Changer Commands
SPI-2:            Second Generation SCSI-3 Parallel Interface
SSA:              Serial Storage Interface
SSC:              SCSI-3 Stream Commands (includes Tape)
SSWGs:            Specific-Subject Working Groups
VHDCI             Very High Density Cabled Interconnect
WG:               Working Group (same as Ad Hoc Group)
X3T10:            Lower Level Interfaces Technical Committee
X3T10.1:          SSA Task Group of X3T10