Latest revision of enclosure services document

Bob Snively Bob.Snively at Eng.Sun.COM
Wed Apr 3 08:27:54 PST 1996

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* Bob.Snively at Eng.Sun.COM (Bob Snively)
*

Revision 4 of the enclosure services document is now on
the SCSI BBS and on the SCSI ftp site in post-script format.
The document has been reformatted into the recommended ISO standard
format using proper templates.  The changes discussed in the March
SCSI meeting are included.  Since this is a total rewrite, it should
probably be reviewed completely.  Since it is more or less in the
proper format for a standard, it should also be reviewed against that
criterion.

Please respond on the reflector, or for private idea-testing, directly
to me.  I expect to prepare a revision 4.1 correcting any typos
that are found and including any trivial or generally accepted
corrections from the e-mail reflector for the SCSI meeting in May.

To find the document, the ftp site is:

		ftp.symbios.com

The directory is:

		/pub/standards/io/x3t10/document.96/

The document is:

		95-324r4.ps

The postscriptness has been tested by John Lohmeyer.