Parallel SCSI Marketing Mtg

Jim McGrath jmcgrath at qntm.com
Thu Sep 21 14:24:45 PDT 1995

                      Subject:                              Time:  2:06 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         Parallel SCSI Marketing Mtg           Date:  9/21/95

This meeting on Monday, October 16 has no set time as yet.  I would
like to propose a 9 am start and 5 pm end.  Please give me feedback
on this proposed timing, especially for those individuals who have to
fly out to the Bay Area to attend the meeting.  We might shorten the
meeting, especially if we schedule a follow on meeting (I am a big
believer that people can only absorb and act on so much at one time).

Jim