SPI-2 LVDS Technical Meeting

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Wed Sep 20 08:32:00 PDT 1995

                              MEETING NOTICE
          SPI-2 Low Voltage Differential Signaling Technical Meeting
                           Friday October 13, 1995
                            9:00 am to 5:00 pm
                             Denver, Colorado

Hosted by:     Symbios Logic Inc.

Location:      Stouffer Concourse Hotel
               3801 Quebec Street
               Denver, Colorado 80207
               Phone: (303) 399-7500
               Fax:   (303) 321-1966

This meeting will focus on driver, receiver, and terminator specifications
for the SPI-2 Low Voltage Diferential Signaling.

No guest rooms have been blocked, so make your reservations early.

A free shuttle bus from the DIA airport to the Stouffer Concourse Hotel
leaves Denver's DIA airport outside baggage claim every 15-20 minutes from
lane 3.

If you are renting a car, take Pena Boulevard from the exit of DIA to I-70
West. Take I-70 West to the Quebec Street exit. Go South, (left) on Quebec
Street about 1 mile and the Stouffer Concourse Hotel will be on the right.
Total distance is about 14 miles.

If you have any further questions, contact John Lohmeyer at Symbios Logic,
(719) 573-3362 or email john.lohmeyer at symbios.com.

John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud